Monday, July 8, 2013

Archer Farms Gelato in Chocolate Hazelnut

What it is

When I stopped by Target this weekend, I was craving some icecream. Target Cartwheel had an additional percentage off of Archer Farms Gelato so I decided to get it a try.

Look

It looks great. I love the toppings and I thought it would give it great texture.

Smell

It smells sweet, not bad.

Taste

I was so disappointed. The texture was too soft. It had no taste. No chocolate, no hazelnut. It was just sweet. Plus it had these really frozen, dried chunks that tasted like cardboard with freezer burn. The toppings didn't give it a great texture either. Plus they had no flavor as well.

Would I buy it again?

No. It isn't worth it. I don't know if I would try the Archer Farms brand again for Gelato. I'm really thinking about throwing it out instead of eating the rest because I don't think it is worth the calories. And I really hate wasting food.